401. “The rumor that I'm secretly creating a zombie apocalypse to generate demand for flamethrowers is completely false.”
— Elon Musk
Elon Musk On Boring Company Flamethrower
402. “You’d need millions of zombies for a so-called “apocalypse” anyway. Where would I even get a factory big enough to make so many!?”
403. “One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.”
404. “My proceeds from the PayPal acquisition were $180 million. I put $100 million in SpaceX, $70m in Tesla, and $10m in Solar City. I had to borrow money for rent.”
405. “If you’re not concerned about AI safety, you should be. Vastly more risk than North Korea.”
406. “I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.”
407. “But wait, there’s more: the flamethrower is sentient, its safe word is “cryptocurrency” and it comes with a free blockchain.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 200 free pictures with Elon Musk Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.