1. “The hardest thing about exercise is to start doing it. Once you are doing exercise regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it.”
— Erin Gray
Motivational Workout Quotes, Fitness Quotes, Exercise Quotes
2. “We have three centers: the emotional center, the intellectual center, and the physical body center. Each one of them has its own intelligence. How much better would we be if all three were working in unison?”
3. “I like exercise. I like a healthy body.”
4. “I’ve had my own personal stalker. I would get nude drawings of my body with a knife and a message saying ‘I’m watching you’ and ‘I’m going to get you.’”
5. “As a child I had dealt with a lot of loss and grief. I was constantly losing my parents, losing my home, constantly moving around, living with this stranger, that stepfather, or whatever.”
6. “If you don’t have a child, you’re not a real woman. I know the ERA people will kill me for saying that.”
7. “I think I’m in the best place I’ve ever been in so many ways. I’ve just come out of five years of very difficult times for numerous reasons and yet at the same time it’s lead to such growth. It’s very exciting that way.”
8. “I think there’s been a major shift in grass roots media because of the Internet and because the geeks and nerds rule the world. They are in control in so many ways.”
9. “The comic is today’s western, so many movies, and I think that if actors want to optimize their longevity, it’s important for them to meet the fans because those fans are so loyal and will show up at any movie or tune in to any television show they’re on.”
10. “Yes. I was the first female colonel. I enjoyed being that kind of role model for young women watching the show. A woman can be a colonel! A woman can be in charge! Those were new ideas then.”
11. “A woman can be in charge!”
12. “When I first started acting, I had all these ideals about the kinds of roles I wanted to play, but the reality is that when you do television – and I do a lot of television – you get cast for qualities that you have as a person. So I look for qualities that I like to portray.”
13. “I had a really negative look at the night-life side of Hollywood, which I really didn’t like. I went to New York to focus on modeling, and then of course found that New York was not any different from Los Angeles.”
14. “My mother and I always had full adult communication.”
15. “Every actor has their stalker.”
16. “Every once in awhile I like to play dark ladies, crazy ladies, but most often I look for characters that are strong, intelligent, caring – usually earth women, because that’s basically how I see myself.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Erin Gray Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.