Create Yours

Helping Others Quotes

40 wallpapers

Helping Others Quotes: “We rise by lifting others.” — Robert G. Ingersoll

We rise by lifting others.

— Robert G. Ingersoll



Helping Others Quotes: “For it is in giving that we receive.” — Francis of Assisi

For it is in giving that we receive.

— Francis of Assisi


Helping Others Quotes: “If you want to achieve your goals, help others achieve theirs.” — Zig Ziglar

If you want to achieve your goals, help others achieve theirs.

— Zig Ziglar


Helping Others Quotes: “The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others.” — Albert Schweitzer

The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others.

— Albert Schweitzer


Helping Others Quotes: “Happiness may be found only by helping others to find it.” — Napoleon Hill

Happiness may be found only by helping others to find it.

— Napoleon Hill


Helping Others Quotes: “If we can not smile, we cannot help other people to smile.” — Nhat Hanh

If we can not smile, we cannot help other people to smile.

— Nhat Hanh


Helping Others Quotes: “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others.  Unsuccessful people are always asking, What’s in it for me?” — Brian Tracy

Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, What’s in it for me?

— Brian Tracy


Helping Others Quotes: “Help yourself by helping others.” — John Templeton

Help yourself by helping others.

— John Templeton


Helping Others Quotes: “We only have what we give.” — Isabel Allende

We only have what we give.

— Isabel Allende


Helping Others Quotes: “Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.” — Booker T. Washington

Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.

— Booker T. Washington


Helping Others Quotes: “Be hungry for success, hungry to make your mark, hungry to be seen and to be heard and to have an effect. And as you move up and become successful, make sure also to be hungry for helping others.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger

Be hungry for success, hungry to make your mark, hungry to be seen and to be heard and to have an effect. And as you move up and become successful, make sure also to be hungry for helping others.

— Arnold Schwarzenegger


Helping Others Quotes: “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” — Audrey Hepburn

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

— Audrey Hepburn


Helping Others Quotes: “What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.” — Aristotle

What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.

— Aristotle


Helping Others Quotes: “I will heighten my life by helping others heighten theirs.” — Les Brown

I will heighten my life by helping others heighten theirs.

— Les Brown


Helping Others Quotes: “We work on ourselves in order to help others, but also we help others in order to work on ourselves.” — Pema Chödrön

We work on ourselves in order to help others, but also we help others in order to work on ourselves.

— Pema Chödrön


Helping Others Quotes: “Whenever one person stands up and says, “Wait a minute, this is wrong,” it helps other people do the same.” — Gloria Steinem

Whenever one person stands up and says, “Wait a minute, this is wrong,” it helps other people do the same.

— Gloria Steinem


Helping Others Quotes: “There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.” — Helen Keller

There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.

— Helen Keller


Helping Others Quotes: “If you want others to like you, if you want to develop real friendships, if you want to help others at the same time as you help yourself, keep this principle in mind: Become genuinely interested in other people.” — Dale Carnegie

If you want others to like you, if you want to develop real friendships, if you want to help others at the same time as you help yourself, keep this principle in mind: Become genuinely interested in other people.

— Dale Carnegie


Helping Others Quotes: “Don’t waste your pain; use it to help others.” — Rick Warren

Don’t waste your pain; use it to help others.

— Rick Warren


Helping Others Quotes: “Your purpose in life is to use your gifts and talents to help other people. Your journey in life teaches you how to do that.” — Tom Krause

Your purpose in life is to use your gifts and talents to help other people. Your journey in life teaches you how to do that.

— Tom Krause


Helping Others Quotes: “Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another’s pain, life is not in vain.” — Helen Keller

Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another’s pain, life is not in vain.

— Helen Keller


Helping Others Quotes: “A network marketing business is the perfect business for people who like helping other people.” — Robert T. Kiyosaki

A network marketing business is the perfect business for people who like helping other people.

— Robert T. Kiyosaki


Helping Others Quotes: “Happiness springs from doing good and helping others.” — Plato

Happiness springs from doing good and helping others.

— Plato


Helping Others Quotes: “The most meaningful way to succeed is to help others succeed.” — Adam Grant

The most meaningful way to succeed is to help others succeed.

— Adam Grant


Helping Others Quotes: “When you give yourself, you receive more than you give.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

When you give yourself, you receive more than you give.

— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry


Helping Others Quotes: “When we serve others, we serve ourselves. Do not think, I will help others – think rather, I will help my own, my world, because I cannot otherwise be happy.” — Paramahansa Yogananda

When we serve others, we serve ourselves. Do not think, I will help others – think rather, I will help my own, my world, because I cannot otherwise be happy.

— Paramahansa Yogananda


Helping Others Quotes: “Helping others is the way we help ourselves.” — Oprah Winfrey

Helping others is the way we help ourselves.

— Oprah Winfrey


Helping Others Quotes: “The meaning of my life is to help others find meaning in theirs.” — Viktor E. Frankl

The meaning of my life is to help others find meaning in theirs.

— Viktor E. Frankl


Helping Others Quotes: “We were put on this Earth to help others. Why others were put here is beyond me.” — W.H. Auden

We were put on this Earth to help others. Why others were put here is beyond me.

— W.H. Auden


Helping Others Quotes: “Through my obedience to God, He has been able to use my life to help others. It’s been a great journey and I’m looking forward to all the things God has in the future.” — Joyce Meyer

Through my obedience to God, He has been able to use my life to help others. It’s been a great journey and I’m looking forward to all the things God has in the future.

— Joyce Meyer


Helping Others Quotes: “Whoever survives a test, whatever it may be, must tell the story. That is his duty.” — Elie Wiesel

Whoever survives a test, whatever it may be, must tell the story. That is his duty.

— Elie Wiesel


Helping Others Quotes: “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” — Karl A. Menninger

Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.

— Karl A. Menninger


Helping Others Quotes: “There is no time like the present...” — Georgia Byng

There is no time like the present...

— Georgia Byng


Helping Others Quotes: “There’s no point to living life unless you make history and the best way to make history is to help others.” — Demi Lovato

There’s no point to living life unless you make history and the best way to make history is to help others.

— Demi Lovato


Helping Others Quotes: “It is easy to sit up and take notice, What is difficult is getting up and taking action.” — Honoré de Balzac

It is easy to sit up and take notice, What is difficult is getting up and taking action.

— Honoré de Balzac


Helping Others Quotes: “If you’re in the luckiest 1 percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.” — Warren Buffett

If you’re in the luckiest 1 percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.

— Warren Buffett


Helping Others Quotes: “Love each other or perish.” — W.H. Auden

Love each other or perish.

— W.H. Auden


Helping Others Quotes: “Our prayers for others flow more easily than those for ourselves. This shows we are made to live by charity.” — C. S. Lewis

Our prayers for others flow more easily than those for ourselves. This shows we are made to live by charity.

— C. S. Lewis


Helping Others Quotes: “If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.” — John F. Kennedy

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich.

— John F. Kennedy


Helping Others Quotes: “We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don’t know.” — W.H. Auden

We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for I don’t know.

— W.H. Auden

Strong Quotes
Real Quotes
Firsts Quotes
Book Quotes
Inspirational Quotes
Helping Quotes
Reading Quotes
Positive Quotes
Country Quotes
Success Quotes
Focus Quotes
Inspirational Entrepreneurship Quotes

Get Inspired. Get Motivated.

We're on a mission of turning inspiring quotes into beautiful wallpapers. Start your week with a motivational kick. Don't miss out on our next weekly batch.

Join 48,000+ other people and subscribe to Quotefancy Weekly Digest.

Subscribe