1. “Music is the medicine of the mind.”
— John Logan
2. “Behold congenial Autumn comes, the Sabbath of the Year.”
3. “When I was your age, art was a lonely thing: no galleries, no collecting, no critics, no money. We didn’t have mentors. We didn’t have parents. We were alone. But it was a great time, because we had nothing to lose and a vision to gain.”
4. “There is only one thing I fear in life, my friend... One day the black will swallow the red.”
5. “I would rather die on my feet than spend a lifetime on my knees.”
6. “And if I sit in that room at the top of the house and I think about my life and if I shut my eyes from time to time and imagine being warm in the summer and I hear the bees buzzing and for a moment I truly am Alice in Wonderland, do you have the heart to tell me I am not?”
7. “We can’t live in a fantasy. Reality may be hard, but it’s all we have.”
8. “Everything worthwhile ends. We are in the perpetual process now: creation, maturation, cessation.”
9. “Reality may be hard, but it’s all we have.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with John Logan Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.