1. “If you are losing faith in human nature, go out and watch a marathon.”
— Kathrine Switzer
2. “Life is for participating, not for spectating.”
3. “All you need is the courage to believe in yourself and put one foot in front of the other.”
4. “Talent is everywhere, it only needs the opportunity.”
5. “If you feel positive, you have a sense of hope. If you have hope, you can have courage.”
6. “Triumph over adversity that’s what the marathon is all about. Nothing in life can’t triumph after that.”
7. “When I go to the Boston Marathon now, I have wet shoulders – women fall into my arms crying. They’re weeping for joy because running has changed their lives. They feel they can do anything.”
8. “I could feel my anger dissipating as the miles went by – you can’t run and stay mad!”
9. “There is an expression among even the most advanced runners that getting your shoes on is the hardest part of any workout.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Kathrine Switzer Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.