901. “Advertisers constantly invent cures to which there is no disease.”
— Leonardo da Vinci
902. “When you are painting you should take a flat mirror and often look at your work within it, and it will then be seen in reverse, and will appear to be by the hand of some other master, and you will be better able to judge of its faults than in any other way.”
903. “How many emperors and how many princes have lived and died and no record of them remains, and they only sought to gain dominions and riches in order that their fame might be ever-lasting.”
904. “Wherever good fortune enters, envy lays siege to the place and attacks it; and when it departs, sorrow and repentance remain behind.”
905. “I would venture to affirm that a man cannot attain excellence if he satisfy the ignorant and not those of his own craft, and if he be not ‘singular’ or ‘distant,’ or whatever you like to call him.”
906. “Abbreviators do harm to knowledge and to love.”
907. “O time! swift devourer of all created things!”
908. “That which can be lost cannot be deemed riches.”
909. “If on your own or by the criticism of others you discover error in your work, correct it then and there; otherwise in exposing your work to the public, you will expose your error also.”
910. “Of several bodies all equally larger and distant, that most brightly illuminated will appear to the eye nearest and largest.”
911. “Given the cause nature produces the effect in the briefest manner that it can employ.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 450 free pictures with Leonardo da Vinci Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.