1. “The habits that took years to build, do not take a day to change.”
— Susan Powter
2. “I’ve been fit and I’ve been fat, and fit is better.”
3. “If you want a higher power, go to the goddamn sun. Just go to the sun – and stop destroying the ozone layer.”
4. “My father instilled in me that if you don’t see things happening the way you want them to, you get out there and make them happen.”
5. “I know the guru route, I know you go sit on a mountain. But screw India. I ain’t going there.”
6. “Isn’t it interesting how men ‘leave’ their families, but women ‘abandon’ their children?”
7. “I had to dance topless for two years to make cash to pay my bills and save some money. But it was very enlightening, by the way. I’m talking about light from the gutter.”
8. “Hard work – I mean, does anybody use that term anymore? Laziness doesn’t fly. It’s all in the practice. It does take work and it ain’t easy – but man, the rewards!”
9. “I’m not a role model to my kids. They’re a role model to me.”
10. “Everything, everything, everything! I want to know everything. I want the privilege of being a crone.”
11. “You can be fat and love yourself. You can be fat and have a great damn personality. You can be fat and sew your own clothes. But you can’t be fat and healthy.”
12. “What’s natural and right is to go with the energy of how it all has to work together. What’s natural and right is interconnectedness, not individualism. What is natural and right is respect for the system, not killing the system. What’s natural and right is love.”
13. “The more people I meet, the farther out of my own little world I go, the more I see that we are all alike. And there isn’t one of us who can afford to pick up the rock in the glass house.”
14. “There isn’t a theologian in the world who can argue with me on this. God has no gender. If that’s the case, then everything needs to be rewritten now, right now.”
15. “There’s a couple of universal principles in life. One is, don’t ever open a restaurant. One out of every two fails.”
16. “The more you achieve, the more interest it should spark to go further, because there’s so much – and I don’t mean monetarily and I don’t mean in society. This whole experience of living is so rich!”
17. “There isn’t a religion on earth that isn’t damaging to the human race because every one of them is patriarchal and every one eliminates more than half of the human race – women. They are all oppressors of women.”
18. “I don’t value authority. I don’t value the systems. I don’t value patriarchal religion. I don’t value the things that diminish you when you do tell the truth. So I’m not scared of the end result, and that is the biggest asset I have.”
19. “Very few people are original. There’s very little original anything out there. Because to be original means you have to stand alone.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Susan Powter Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.