1. “My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn’t pay the bill he gave me six months more.”
— Walter Matthau
2. “Why don’t you do the world a favour. Pull your bottom lip up over your head and swallow.”
3. “There’s no such thing as ‘too late!’ That’s why they invented death!”
4. “I have more talent in my smallest fart than you have in your entire body.”
5. “I wanted to be a pharmacist. I liked the way our local pharmacist was always dressed in a nice white coat; he looked very calm, you’d give him money, and he’d give you something that you wanted to buy.”
6. “I don’t mind my wife having to last word. In fact I’m delighted when she reaches it.”
7. “I never worked with Marilyn Monroe, but if she’d lived, I think she would have been all right. She would have been President of the United States.”
8. “You see, my father was a Catholic priest, Greek Orthodox, but I think he started out as a Jew, then he became a Catholic priest.”
9. “We’re writing a book together. She just finished one. Did you read it? Among the Porcupines?”
10. “To be successful in show business, all you need are 50 good breaks.”
11. “Get out of show business. Its the best advice I ever got, because Im so stubborn that if someone would tell me that, I would stay in it to the bitter end.”
12. “My mother paid eight dollars a month for rent. When she had it. Mostly we were evicted, because she couldnt afford to pay the eight dollars a month.”
13. “The first girl you go to bed with is always pretty.”
14. “It’s very easy to live here. You’re anonymous here. Nobody knows who you are.”
15. “I always had one ear offstage, listening for the call from the bookie.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Walter Matthau Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.