501. “A wretched soul, bruised with adversity, We bid be quiet when we hear it cry; But were we burdened with light weight of pain, As much or more we should ourselves complain.”
— William Shakespeare
502. “O, speak again, bright angel! for thou art As glorious to this night, being o’er my head As is a winged messenger of heaven.”
503. “You are thought here to the most senseless and fit man for the job.”
504. “Tis within ourselves that we are thus or thus.”
505. “There are no tricks in plain and simple faith.”
506. “How art thou out of breath when thou hast breath To say to me that thou art out of breath?”
507. “For it falls out That what we have we prize not to the worth Whiles we enjoy it, but being lacked and lost, Why, then we rack the value, then we find The virtue that possession would not show us While it was ours.”
508. “And to be merry best becomes you; for, out of question, you were born in a merry hour. BEATRICE No, sure, my lord, my mother cried; but then there was a star danced, and under that was I born.”
509. “Thou art a very ragged Wart.”
510. “Ay me! for aught that ever I could read, could ever hear by tale or history, the course of true love never did run smooth.”
511. “Therefore another prologue must tell he is not a lion.”
512. “I am afeard there are few die well that die in battle, for how can they charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument?”
513. “If I be waspish, best beware my sting.”
514. “Not that I loved Caesar less, but that I loved Rome more.”
515. “So fair and foul a day i had not seen.”
516. “The world must be peopled!”
517. “Out of her favour, where I am in love.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 250 free pictures with William Shakespeare Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.