301. “I never seemed to like the spring for what it was; I always loved it for what it might have been. In the head. In the heart of hearts. It is in my ability, I think, to love something fully only if I am naturally, compulsively, irrationally drawn to it.”
— Anne Sexton
302. “Letters are false really – they are expressions of the way you wish you were instead of the way you are...”
303. “It was also my violent heart that broke.”
304. “I should be working and not writing you. But this is a missing you, where are you, hello and necessary for my soul.”
305. “One thing I know about death is that it touches my psyche and mumbles in her magnificently unknown words; it floats within me and wanders through my bones every day.”
306. “How you choose to lose yourself matters. Trust me, it’s all in the ‘how’. It matters a lot.”
307. “Your hands found me like an architect.”
308. “I am going to lose myself – or else, the chance is that poetry will save me.”
309. “She owns her own hunger.”
310. “The great theme we all share is that of becoming ourselves, of overcoming our father and mother, of assuming our identities somehow.”
311. “Sometimes the soul takes pictures of things it has wished for, but never seen.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 300 free pictures with Anne Sexton Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.