1. “Marketing is about innovation.”
— Beth Comstock
Innovation Quotes, Marketing Quotes
2. “You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.”
3. “Marketing’s job is never done. It’s about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.”
4. “Be where the world is going.”
5. “You have to tell a story before you can sell a story.”
6. “Know thyself. Know the customer. Innovate.”
7. “B2B does not mean boring marketing.”
8. “Mind share before market share.”
9. “Business model innovation is constant in this economy. You start with a vision of a platform. For a while, you think there’s a line of sight, and then it’s gone. There’s suddenly a new angle.”
10. “Whether B2B or B2C, I believe passionately that good marketing essentials are the same. We all are emotional beings looking for relevance, context and connection.”
11. “An idea doesn’t count if you can’t use it.”
12. “What’s the DNA of a marketer? We call it the 4-I’s: instigator, implementer, innovator, and integrator.”
13. “Some dream in color. We dream in scale.”
14. “We seek to be as nimble as a startup.”
15. “The more passionate that someone is about something, the more you have to listen to them.”
16. “In big companies projects have to scale and Lean Startup help us to do it.”
17. “Our job is to understand where the market is heading and translate that into practical action.”
18. “There is a shotgun wedding going on and its between Marketing and IT. Finance’s worst nightmare.”
19. “There is always room in our budget for a little experimentation.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Beth Comstock Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.