302. “Let yourself remember and visualize the ways you have hurt others. See the pain you have caused out of your own fear and confusion. Feel your own sorrow and regret. Sense that finally you can release this burden and ask for forgiveness. Take as much time as you need to picture each memory that still burdens your heart.”
309. “Relieving pain, like building trust, is an inside job. It is only when you have been broken down mentally, emotionally, or spiritually and choose to stand up and keep moving that you can know the true meaning and value of trust. Trust is a function of choice. Trust grows in hearts that have often been broken open by pain. Trust can unfold in response to devastation, disappointment, and, more often than not, a depth of dysfunction that threatens the human soul. But.”
312. “Very often we claim to know something. We get an idea about what to do or not do, yet, for some reason our behavior doesn’t change. At times, we just can’t seem to do what we know. This is known as mental healing. Something has shifted in your thinking, but it has not reach the other levels of your being – the heart and the spirit.”
343. “The underlying message of her efforts was that I could not trust my own instincts because to do so might lead to a fate far worse than the punishment I had received. It also communicated to me that my behavior could, and often did, cause problems for other people. Believing, or being taught to believe, that what you do is wrong is one thing. Learning, or being told, that who you are is wrong opens up a much deeper wound that has a direct impact on your ability to trust yourself. In.”
348. “When you need to be loved, you take love wherever you can find it. When you are desperate to be loved, feel love, know love, you seek out what you think love should look like. When you find love, or what you think love is, you will lie, kill, and steal to keep it. But learning about real love comes from within. It cannot be given. It cannot be taken away. It grows from your ability to re-create within yourself, the essence of loving experiences you have had in your life.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 380 free pictures with Iyanla Vanzant Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.Learn more