1. “Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.”
— Rick Cook
2. “The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea.”
3. “I’m worried that the universe will soon need replacing. It’s not holding a charge.”
4. “Whuf added the dragon.”
5. “I have all the answers, it’s just that most of them aren’t right.”
6. “Like a lot of people in the computer industry, Keith Malinowski had spent his whole life being the smartest person in the room, and like most of his fellows the experience left him with a rather high opinion of his opinions.”
7. “We get several requests for contributions each year from organizations in Twin Falls. We don’t have enough money in the general fund to help everyone, so we use fundraisers like this to generate money.”
8. “Moira nodded vigorously. She didn’t know what BASIC or COBOL were, except that Wiz said they caused brain damage in those who used them.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 8 free pictures with Rick Cook Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.