451. “He thought she knew what he meant, but the biggest mistake you can make is thinking they know what you mean.”
— Daniel Handler
452. “I saw myself, clearly, a scorned woman drunk and angry at a party. Hell hath no fury etc.”
453. “I like to give people novels I think they would like, on no particular occasion – just when we’re in a bookstore together. I like to receive reference books on my birthday.”
454. “But more often the woman was alone and would walk around naked for some reason, neither beautiful enough nor ugly enough to make sense.”
455. “Making you happy isn’t making me happy.”
456. “Allison decided it was okay sort of like if you’re in a car and it topples off a hill you decide it’s okay to fall, too.”
457. “Reader: Dear Mr. Snicket, What is the best way to keep a secret? Lemony Snicket : Tell it to everyone you know, but pretend you are kidding.”
458. “After a certain age, you couldn’t even say where you were from. You went someplace, and lived there. And then you went someplace else.”
459. “Phil Needle supposed what he meant was that he wanted to be God, just long enough to find his daughter. It was not a prayer but a promotion. This was why nobody liked God: they wanted his job.”
460. “It’s why we broke up, Ed, a small thing that’s disappeared or maybe was never really in my hands in the first place.”
461. “You don’t say,” Helena said. She took a cigarette out of her ripped purse and lit it because she smoked. She was a smoker.”
462. “What do your parents know, about surviving?”
463. “Come on in,” I said again, and he came on in and I hugged him. I felt his arms, warm through the linen. Suddenly there was a reason to leave the house and see other humans, because some of them were good.”
464. “The screen shows me Portugal. The screen shows me Cairo. They have a thing where you can wander the streets. I can go anywhere I want is what the screen keeps telling me. Try this. Try there. Go around here. The world’s wide open. You can wander anyplace and you’ll be alone there, too.”
465. “How many happy people do you think there are in the world? Twelve?”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 450 free pictures with Daniel Handler Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.