1. “Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.”
— Miles Kington
Knowledge Quotes, Hilarious Quotes
2. “Everyone wants peace – and they will fight the most terrible war to get it.”
3. “Astronomers, like burglars and jazz musicians, operate best at night.”
4. “So far as good writing goes, the use of the exclamation mark is a sign of failure. It is the literary equivalent of a man holding up a card reading LAUGHTER to a studio audience.”
5. “Never criticize Americans. They have the best taste that money can buy.”
6. “The ability of dandelions to tell the time is somewhat exaggerated, owing to the fact that there is always one seed that refuses to be blown off; the time usually turns out to be 37 o’clock.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 6 free pictures with Miles Kington Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.