201. “Jack Benny really liked my book. I know because he called me up from the library and told me.”
— Bob Hope
202. “I made so many B pictures I began to get fan mail from hornets... and for me that was an improvement.”
203. “You know you’ve reached middle age when your weightlifting consists merely of standing up.”
204. “A James Cagney love scene is one where he lets the other guy live.”
205. “England occupies a warm spot in my affections. It was the scene of my greatest performance. I was born there.”
206. “It sure has been a pleasure for us to broadcast for the sailors and soldiers; besides, its part of the National Defence Program to prepare our boys for anything.”
207. “I never kick my ball in the rough or improve my lie in a sand trap. For that I have a caddie.”
208. “Wine, women and song have been replaced by prune juice, a heating pad and the Gong Show.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 200 free pictures with Bob Hope Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.